Please read the instructions first
The New Scientific Decade of IAHS
Ready to start!
Click here to go to the web site of Panta Rhei
Click here to download the latest version of the Science Plan
Click here to access the paper presenting Panta Rhei
The next IAHS General Assembly, to be held in in Gothenburg during 22-26 July 2013, will launch the new Scientific Decade of IAHS. It will follow the Prediction in Ungauged Basin (PUB) science initiative that was developed in the period 2003-2012.
To identify the subject of the new Decade, a discussion has been engaged in the past two years within the international community of hydrologists which is hosted in this web site. The main topic will focus on changing hydrology for a changing society. The different phases of the discussion and the related comments from the community can be accessed through the above menu and the links below.
- Click here if you want see all the posts written so far.
- Click here if you want see the post related to the introductory discussion that led to the identification of change and society as main focus.
- Click here if you want see the post related to the discussion on the preparation of the preliminary science plan to be presented at the IAHS meeting to be held in Delft during October 23-25, 2012.
- Click here if you want see the post related to the science plan of Panta Rhei.
- Click here if you want see all the comments posted by the community so far.
Alberto Montanari – Chair of Panta Rhei for the Biennium 2013-2015
Group photo at the IAHS Nanjing Meeting, May 11-13, 2012